Why It’s Important
Our goal in a red teaming engagement is to simulate real world threat actors, utilizing weaknesses in any aspect of your organization – including your networks, applications, people, and the physical security of your facilities.
Red team assessments have a broader scope than a traditional penetration test, with a focus on gaining access to resources critical to your business. A Red Team exercise will enable an organization to discover real-world vulnerabilities and their consequences.
What We Offer
A red teaming exercise can be thought of as a compilation of our advanced core services into one formidable package.
Our team follows a vulnerability through from discovery and exploitation, through to the detection and mitigation capabilities of your security architecture.
The following components are key areas of the Red Teaming service:
- Threat Intelligence: our OSINT service fingerprints an organization to detect leaked information and potential weak points
- Technical Knowledge: our penetration testing specialists find flaws in your infrastructure and applications
- Human Analysis: our social engineering services simulate (spear) phishing scenarios as well as physical entry to your facilities
- Physical Analysis: we will assess your site security from the perspective of on site attacks
- Enriched reporting, trending, and dashboards
The exercises can be complimented with:
- Purple Team facilitation
- Blue Team defense assistance