Penetration Testing allows a company to discover their vulnerabilities before a hacker does.
It demonstrates where the risks are technically, and what is lacking within their security strategy. This leads to improvements in the current security and also the long term security practices. However, choosing the right Pen Testing team is critical. Too many Ten Tests are just scans run by unqualified bodies with no real world experience. The Digital Warfare Pen Testing team only has Pen Testers with a minimum of 20 years' real world experience.
Why It’s Important
Threats are evolving and increasing in complexity. Hackers have resources, tools, time and motivation to crack through corporate defenses driven by financial gain, hacktivism or simply to cause mayhem.
Penetration Testing must be carried out after any significant change and at a minimum of once per year. With around 8,000 vulnerabilities discovered in commercial software every year, your organization could be exposed to 20 vulnerabilities per quarter.
What We Offer
Our Penetration Testing services can be one-off engagements or an ongoing managed testing contract for continued assurance. This includes, but not limited to:
- Testing external networks and infrastructure
- Testing internal networks
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Pen Testing Web Applications
- API Pen Testing
- Mobile application and device Penetration Testing
- Crypto Penetration Testing
- Red-teaming engagements to provide a thorough and realistic assessment of your resilience to an attack scenario